Associate Professor-Tenure track
Job no: 494706
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Seton Hall University School of Law welcomes applications for tenure-track positions to begin July 1, 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- We will consider entry-level and junior-lateral candidates in a variety of subject areas but are particularly interested in healthcare finance, civil procedure/complex litigation, contracts, employment, torts, and clinical education (criminal justice and entrepreneurship & community development).
- Candidates must have a J.D. or equivalent degree and a record of academic excellence.
- Candidates should demonstrate (i) scholarly promise, (ii) the ability or potential to be an outstanding teacher and mentor who can prepare students for the practice of law, and (iii) leadership in service toward building an equitable and diverse academic community.
Licenses and Certificates:
- Candidates must have a J.D. or equivalent degree and a record of academic excellence
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend