EOP Administrative Specialist
Job no: 494433
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Administrative Specialist will oversee all aspects of EOP’s evening academic services i.e. Tutoring, Evening Academic Workshops, Evening Structured Study, etc.… In addition to the evening responsibilities, the Administrative Specialist will host financial aid workshops to current and prospective students/families regarding the FASFA and Federal/State verification process. The Administrative Specialist is also responsible for meeting with accepted incoming EOP students/families to counsel and discuss the financial aid process at Seton Hall. In addition to these responsibilities, the Administrative Specialist is responsible for collecting and analyzing data related to evening structured study and tutoring. The Administrative Specialist will provide monthly reports utilizing a template provided by the Director of EOF.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Administrative Specialist will oversee all aspects of EOP’s evening program: I.e. Tutoring, Evening Academic Workshops, Evening Structured Study, etc.… The Administrative Specialist will oversee the collection of data for evening tutoring needs and structured study. The Administrative Specialist will analyze the data collected and make recommendations to the EOP Leadership Team regarding evening tutoring and structured study.
- The Administrative Specialist will host financial aid workshops throughout the year. During the fall semester workshops will be available for current EOP students and families completing the FAFSA. During the spring semester, the Administrative Specialist will counsel prospective students and families regarding the financial aid process. I.e. FAFSA, Federal/State verification, etc.…
- The Administrative Specialist will be responsible for creating student enrollment portfolios. These portfolios will be utilized to determine student eligibility: i.e. financial, academic, and EOF eligibility. Once the file is complete the Administrative Specialist will review and recommend for admission to the EOP Leadership Team.
- The Administrative Specialist will collect data in the area of evening tutoring, evening structured study, and tutor.com. Once the data has been collected, The Administrative Specialist will analyze and submit a report utilizing a template provided by the Office of the Secretary of Higher Education (EOF) to the Director for review. These reports will be due monthly.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director
- Associates Degree
- Successful Candidate would have EOF, HEOP, Upward Bound, TRIO knowledge. The successful candidate would also have knowledge of program & financial aid requirements for EOF eligible students. Ideal candidate would have extensive experience working with the target population and or identifying with the social and academic needs of the target population.
- Successful Candidate must be able to present and communicate to current/prospective students and families regarding the financial aid process at Seton Hall. The candidate must work with the office of Financial Aid to create a PowerPoint. The candidate must also be able to assess and analyze date for recommendations on program needs.
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend