Student Intern - Corporate and Foundation Relations - 2020/2021
Job no: 494418
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
Specifically, the intern will:
1. Identify funding opportunities to pursue aligning with SHU’s interests and strategic priorities.
2. Research background information necessary to create strong compelling proposals
3. Assist with developing, writing and submitting grant proposals and tracking projects using donor management software, under the guidance of CFR team.
• Desire to learn about non-profit fundraising
• Exceptional writing skills
• Strong analytical skills and curiosity to investigate a wide range of subjects in order to compose compelling proposals
• Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, good listening skills
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend