General Student Worker - Buccino Leadership Institute-2020/2021
Job no: 494414
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
Responsible for serving as a custodian for the Buccino Leadership Institute's branding while maintaining a clear, consistent, influential internet presence. Responsible for creating a consistent posting schedule and delegating tasks to social media team. Must maintain consistent branding across platforms and Institute publications. Responsible for creating and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between community and the institute.
Specific duties include:
1. Work closely with the Strategic Communication Director to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve community marketing goals for the Buccino Leadership Institute.
2. Create layouts for Buccino Leadership Institute newsletters and publications consistent with the branding guidelines.
3. Instruct team members on the operations and management of the Buccino Leadership Institute's Instagram account to be able to maintain a consistent branding for the future.
4. Monitor the primary Institute Instagram account and provide consistency guidelines for secondary institute Instagram accounts
5. Analyze the long-term needs of the Institute’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the Strategic Communication team that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan and brand guidelines.
6. Plan, coordinate, execute, edit, and distribute professional photos for the Institute for use across all web platforms.
7. Other tasks relating to design, branding, and social media engagement as directed by the Buccino Leadership Institute's Executive Director.
- 1. Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, in particular Illustrator, Spark, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and AfterEffects.
2. At least 2 years of experience running a for-profit/non-profit Instagram account (please provide the Instagram handle of this organization - note: personal Instagram accounts do not count).
3. Professional photography experience (must present portfolio).
4. At least 2 years of social media content creation experience for an organization (personal accounts do not count).
- Degree or specific coursework in art, design, and interactive multimedia.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend