Skilled Student Worker - Office of VP for Student Services - Spring 2020
Job no: 494133
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Administrative duties: Ensuring high customer service to students, parents, faculty, and staff.
- Programming duties: Promoting the Division of Student Services programming through events and Committee work.
- Professional duties: Assessment Reporting and Research. Utilize Campus Labs tool to compile and create professional assessment reports using student surveys. Must have background and experience in quantitative and qualitative reporting tools. Serve on various Student Service committees to take notes and brief administration of updates. Weekly check-in meetings with Assistant Vice President. Research on higher education best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Approximately 10 hours per week.
Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at Seton Hall
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Familiarity with department/office procedures.
Knowledge of specific software programs as needed.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is preferred.
Detail-oriented, innovative, self-directed, flexible
Please submit cover letter and three references
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend