Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences
Job no: 494104
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Department of Biological Sciences at Seton hall university invites applications for a tenure track Assistant Professor position starting Fall 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will develop a research program that involves both undergraduate and graduate students and can be externally funded.
- He/she will teach biology major required course such as General Biology, biology major electives, as well as graduate courses in his/her area of expertise; mentor graduate students' research; offer experiential research opportunities to undergraduate students; and provide services to the department, college, and university.
- Candidate must have a Ph.D. degree in Biology-related disciplines with at least two years of post-doctoral training.
- Individuals with expertise in molecular biology and biomedical sciences are encouraged to apply.
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Please include cover letter, resume, teaching philosophy and research plans in the online application.
- Please arrange to have letters of reference sent to Ms. Anjeanette Cook via email at Anjeanette.Cook@shu.edu or regular mail to the following address:
Ms. Anjeanette Cook
Department of Biological Sicences
Seton Hall University
400 South Orange Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend