Adjunct Instructor in Information Technology
Job no: 493895
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Department seeks an IT professional to teach the required undergraduate introductory course in Information Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach up to two sections of the required introductory course in IT.
- Each section will meet either twice per week for 75 minutes or once per week for 2.5 hours.
- Master's degree or higher in an IT related field or an MBA with work experience in IT.
- Prior teaching experience of IT courses.
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- If you have prior teaching experience, please send any teaching evaluations.
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend