Job no: 493729
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
This position is responsible for the analysis and architectural design of software applications including both new and existing applications, and cloud based and on-premises solutions. These software applications can include cloud platforms such as AWS and Microsoft Azure, data architecture around traditional relational and NoSQL databases including key value, document, column, and graph data, as well as traditional commercial off the shelf solutions and in house written applications and integrations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, architect, and document new and existing software applications of all types to adhere to the institution’s enterprise architecture, security, and best-practice application standards and provide an application architecture along with tool-set recommendations for specific applications as well as general best practices.
- Work with other positions in enterprise architecture including infrastructure architecture and cloud engineering, to maintain documentation and improve cloud and on-premises technology designs.
- Work with functional areas throughout the university to provide guidance in application selection and integration into the university’s approved enterprise architecture standards.
- Provide input and designs around application integration with third party vendors based on APIs used for both the university’s ERP system and between third party systems for secure data exchange.
- High School Diploma required with a minimum of five years of experience.
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend