Secretary, Career Center
Job no: 493678
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Secretary position is responsible for scheduling appointments, answering phones and delivering high-quality customer service in a high-traffic professional environment. Additionally, the position supports all Career Center events and programs and assists with administrative tasks for eight (8) administrators.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage The Career Center's internal database; troubleshoot and resolve problems as necessary.
- Generate reports from various databases.
- Maintain records and assist with management of intern evaluation processes
- Provide excellent customer service and support to the University community, prospective students and families, employers and alumni.
- Prepare correspondence, schedule appointments and answer phones.
- Provide administrative support for Career Center events and programming.
- Strong computer, organization and project management skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint Publisher
- Ability to conduct internet research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- This is a Local 153 position; only Local 153 members may apply from 12/20/2018 to 12/26/2018.
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend