Term Faculty - Physics Department
Job no: 493662
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
A full-time teaching (12 credits/semester) Term Faculty position for the 2019 Academic Year (renewable up to 3 years). We seek a candidate who demonstrates excellence in teaching lecture and laboratory physics courses at all undergraduate and graduate levels. This position is renewable up to 3 years.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching lecture and laboratory physics courses at all undergraduate and graduate levels.
- A total teaching load 12 credits/semester
- A Ph.D. in Physics or related field is required.
- One or more years of teaching experience.
- General office environment
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend