Assistant Professor of Finance - RePost
Job no: 493649
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Department of Finance at Seton Hall University has a tenure-track opening starting Fall 2020 at the Assistant Professor level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching, Research and Service
- The successful candidate should have a Ph.D. in Finance from an AACSB-accredited university, demonstrate a proven record of, or potential for, high-quality research and teaching, and have the ability to interact effectively with students, faculty, and the finance community.
- ABDs who are on track to complete the Ph.D. in Finance by August 2020 are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with specializations in fixed income, derivatives, and financial technology are preferred.
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- In addition to applying online, an application packet (a cover letter, a curriculum vita, a job market paper, evidence of teaching excellence, and three letters of reference) should be submitted via email to the Finance Faculty Recruiting Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First round interviews will be pre-scheduled for the FMA Meetings in New Orleans in October 2019.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend