Marketing & Communications Assistant
Job no: 493631
Full time/Part time: Full-time
The Marketing Assistant is an essential position at Seton Hall Law School that executes daily the institution's marketing plans with the primary goal of targeting the growing cohorts of JD and graduate students. This role will work closely with the Executive Director of Marketing to develop and implement digital marketing plans for Admissions and other revenue-generating departments. This individual will be responsible for content development and defining success metrics for insights-based, multi-channel marketing activities including website content, digital creative such as e-books, case studies, downloads and info-graphics, social media marketing and email campaigns. Once set in place, this individual will measure for campaign success and execute needed revisions. Under the guidance of the Executive Director of Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Assistant will execute all campaign related tasks for Paid leads/growth and enhance all levels of the communication plans for the aforementioned programs. The individual will be tasked with identifying Marketing trends and opportunities for growth, prepare and present the Marketing campaigns to the director and department heads, then execute approved campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Marketing Operations:
- Supervise and communicate with vendors of 3rd party marketing activity and budgets associated with same.
- Insure Seton Hall Law School is branded in accord with institutional and strategic objectives.
- Develop landing pages, email content and workflows for paid campaigns, then measure and regularly report on success.
- Enhance Communications:
- Refine all messages that are related to the JD and Online communications plan, develop new material and optimize for peak performance.
- Provide communications assistance and support for web design and content, digital messaging, events, and related activities. Incorporate industry-approved marketing best practices to optimize conversions and enrollment.
- Regularly analyze results and report on performance.
- Produce monthly reports that measure KPIs for all market segments.
- Including but not limited to: Marketing Performance and ROI.
- Informal reporting/analysis conducted biweekly to maintain high-yield marketing campaigns for all segments.
- Daily involvement in the CRM.
- Bachelor's Degree-Marketing or related field
- Knowledge of technology, CRM tools and HTML
Licenses and Certificates:
- Technology: CRM tools and HTML.
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend