Senior Digital Communications Specialist
Job no: 493626
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
Reporting to the Associate Director of Web and Digital Communications, the Senior Digital Communication Specialist provides data-driven strategies for digital advertising, campus communications and data analysis to support missions critical initiatives and campaigns.
The position will work on projects supporting the University’s brand, integrated marketing and high-level communications targeting prospective students, current students, faculty, staff, alumni, donors and the media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and assists in executing digital marketing strategy based on data analyses to increase brand awareness, visibility, prospect engagement and lead generation. Provides direction to Seton Hall’s web developers, marketers and data analysts to support all the University’s digital communications needs through data-driven research and metrics systems.
- Responsible for overseeing and executing the day-to-day management of the University’s paid digital accounts, continually optimizing the accounts and allocating the budget effectively to achieve positive return on investment. Works with integrated teams and divisions at the University to coordinate communications and marketing projects related to Seton Hall digital outreach efforts through paid industry resources.
- Assists in development, implementation and maintenance of Seton Hall's mission-critical content management systems and client relationship management platforms as well all enterprise-level digital management tools. Assists in developing and executing strategies for digital communications from Seton Hall in accordance with University's Information Technology policies, Public Relations and Marketing guidelines and the University mission.
- Advises and provides direction for the University's online engagement and digital marketing needs, including undergraduate and graduate recruitment, academic programs, student services, alumni relations and fundraising on a project by project basis.
- BA degree required in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related area with experience in supporting web and digital communications in an educational environment.
- Demonstrated skills in project management.
- Experience with integrated digital marketing strategy, tools and campaigns.
- Experience managing and publishing mass communications across various digital platforms, integrated services and metrically managed databases.
- MA preferred, in an area such as Communications and/or Data/Analytics
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Please submit names and contact information of three professional references.
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend