Job no: 493625
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
This position is responsible for engineering cloud and on-premises software solutions that adhere to Seton Hall University’s enterprise architecture and strategic IT plan. The responsibilities include both integrating existing and new solutions together and deploying/provisioning new infrastructure using industry standard automation tools like Ansible. The solutions cover IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS infrastructure with a focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS). He/she works with the Network team, Security team, and the Architecture team and other resources including Systems Support and various administrators throughout campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain automated provisioning and deployment solutions for IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS services with a specific focus around Amazon Web Services.
- Develop and maintain integration solutions for IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS services with a specific focus around Amazon Web Services.
- Analyze existing IT processes and augment/replace them with automated solutions using industry standard software.
- Work to fully document all automation workflows and solutions including both Enterprise Architecture design data, and a high level of IT security information.
- Bachelor’s degree - IT related field of study required. Degree requirement may be satisfied by equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degree - IT related field of study
Licenses and Certificates:
- Desired: AWS Solutions Architect - Associate, AWS Developer - Associate
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend