US Latino/a History-Adjunct Professor
Job no: 493599
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Adjunct instructor to teach an upper-division survey in U.S. Latino/a History in the Spring 2019 semester.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instructor is expected to deliver a public lecture on his or her area of expertise as part of the contract.
- Ph.D. or advanced ABD status
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Send all documentation to the chair of the History Department, Dr. Thomas Rzeznik at Thomas.Rzeznik@shu.edu.
- Review of applications will begin September 24th, 2018
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend