WSOU Podcast Producer - Skilled Student Worker 2018-19
Job no: 493558
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
1. Help SHU faculty and administrators refine and pilot their ideas for podcasts.
2. Assist faculty and administrators in the production of their podcast programs.
3. Record and edit podcasts. Perform quality control reviews on the final versions of podcast programs.
4. Upload podcasts for iTunes and other sites.
5. Ensure that podcasts conform to university policies and WSOU's standards,
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. MUST have clearance and authorization to use WSOU's studio equipment, and at least one year of experience operating studio audio equipment.
2. At least one year experience editing audio using digital software.
3, At least six months of experience recording interviews and directing hosts.
4. Knowledge of university and station policies regarding program content.
5. Willingness to support SHU's mission and Catholic values
6. MUST have a federal work-study award to be hired for this position.
1. Experience using ProTools and/or Adobe Audition.
2. Experience working with faculty members.
3. Avid podcast listener.
A cover letter, resume, and audio demo must be submitted when applying for this position. Letters of reference are optional.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend