WSOU Sales Assistant - General Student Worker 2018-19
Job no: 493557
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- 1. Research sales prospects.
2. Assist with mailings and other clerical tasks.
3. Help create PowerPoint slides and other sales presentation graphics.
4. Assist with the scheduling and verification of on-air spots.
5. Maintain department databases.
6. Other duties as assigned.
- 1. Must be highly proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products.
2. Mature phone manner.
3. Prior experience writing business emails and other forms of professional communication.
4. Track record of meeting deadlines.
5. MUST have a federal work-study award to be eligible for this position.
- 1. Prior experience in a sales environment.
2. Graphic design skills.
3. Strong desire to learn about sales and marketing.
- A cover letter and resume are required to apply for this position. Letters of reference are optional.
In your cover letter, please address why a job in sales and marketing is of interest to you.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend