Assistant Director Scheduling/Operations - RePost
Job no: 493493
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
This position assists in the management of daily operations for the Univerisity Center and Bethany Hall. He/she will aid in hiring, training, and supervision of student workers for both buildings. The Assistant Director will also interface with internal and external clients renting the facilities, aid in the administration of contracts and building policies, and provide exceptional customer service. The Assistant Director will be a superuser for the University's Scheduling system. He/she will also be responsible for programming and managing the electronic display boards in the University Center and in Bethany Hall.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in hiring, training , and supervision the student staff of the University Center and Bethany Hall.
- Manage buildings and events in the University Center and Bethany Hall.
- Use 25Live to schedule spaces for internal and external groups in both the University Center and Bethany Hall. Liaise with other university schedulers to monitor requests for spaces outside of Student Life purview.
- Program and manage display boards in University Center and Bethany Hall.
- Manage vendor tables in University Center.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree. 4-6 years of relevant work experience may substitute for degree.
- Experience working in College/University student union or hospitality setting.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- List names and contact information for three (3) professional references.
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend