Adjunct Faculty - Modern Standard Arabic
Job no: 493484
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Seton Hall University's Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures seeks applicants for a part-time position teaching Modern Standard Arabic at the rank of adjunct instructor. The incumbent will be asked to teach one or two elementary and/or intermediate classes starting in the fall semester of 2018 and potentially beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaching responsibilities will include preparing lectures and interacting with students in accordance with the policies of the Program, Department and University.
- Native or near-native fluency required.
- An advanced degree and foreign language teaching experience is also required.
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Submit a cover letter, resume and references to the Director of the Arabic language program at Youssef.Yacoubi@shu.edu.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend