Operations and Office Manager
Job no: 493481
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: Interprofessional Health Sciences
The Operations and Office Manager is responsible for managing and providing the administrative support for the Student Services Suite at the I.H.S. campus - Student Life, Disability Support Services, Counseling and Psychological Services. Create and manage, in conjunction with South Orange campus colleagues, promotional and informational materials for the three administrative areas including brochures, communications, etc. He/she will manage the scheduling for non-academic locations at the I.H.S. campus. He/she will manage multiple databases to support the administrative functions of the area, producing reports as needed. He/she will liaison with the South Orange campus colleagues as needed to assist students and faculty from the I.H.S. campus with Student Services' functions and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage logistics and provide administrative support to three distinct administrative functions comprising the Student Services Suite at the I.H.S. campus - Student Life, Disability Support Services, Counseling and Psychological Services. Answer phones, greet visitors, write and process correspondence, compile and send mailings, schedule appointments, manage day-to-day operations, etc.
- Manage/support operations unique to each administrative area (i.e. Student Life - parent notification letters for student conduct matters, DSS - create and distribute accommodation letters, CAPS - support group promotions).
- Must manage three distinct databases for each administrative area, in addition to working within University's BANNER and COGNOS systems, to be able to create, maintain, and run required reports.
- Serve as Primary Scheduler of all non-academic space at the I.H.S. campus. Must become Superuser of 25Live system.
- Create and manage, in conjunction with the South Orange campus colleagues, promotional and informational materials for the three administrative areas, including brochures, communications, etc.
- Liaison with South Orange campus colleagues to assist I.H.S. students and faculty with Student Services' functions and services.
- Bachelor's degree. 5-7 years of related work experience may substitute for degree requirements.
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Names and contact information for three professional references
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend