General Student Worker - School of Health and Medical Sciences
Job no: 493472
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
• Database projects and related research
• Campus tours
• Set-up, facilitate, & break-down events, including transporting materials to/from various campus locations (occasional evening and weekend hours required)
• Communicate with vendors and campus partners during event-planning process
• Research, write, & edit promotional and informational materials
• Website updates
• Office/clerical work (registration lists, mailing lists, nametags, scan/copy/fax materials, organize data, filing)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
. Strong Internet/ research skills
• Other computer-based programs that the individual may use include (training will be provided): Banner INB, iContact, Commonspot, 25Live.
• The candidate must have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal) as well as strong organization skills and attention to detail.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend