Sr. PC Support Specialist
Job no: 493467
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The PC Support Specialist provides expert support to the University user community. This support includes repairs and replacement of faulty computer equipment and peripherals, upgrading computers, supporting of University standard software on desktop and laptop computers: such as wi-fi for network connectivity and printing on campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- PC Support Specialist are responsible for troubleshooting computer related issues, providing great listening skills, and patience in working with university users
- Repairing laptop and desktop computers, ordering computer parts, hardware installs, support computer technology for university events, and documentation
- Mentoring, training on Tech Support processes and procedures and guidance for servicing university users
- Works extended hours when needed (late evening, Saturday, Sunday, or holidays).
- Moving /Installing computer equipment around the university (including off campus sites).
- Associate's Degree required and a minimum of 3 years of experience in tech support.
- A+ certification required, great troubleshooting and customer service skills, good
- Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, Lenovo certification, Network +, familiarity with Service Now
Licenses and Certificates:
- A+ certification Required
- Lifting, squatting, bending, carrying, standing, stooping, walking, pushing, pulling, reaching
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend