Director Scheduling and Operations
Job no: 493457
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Director of Scheduling and Operations is responsible for overall management and support of the University's primary and premiere event spaces - the University Center and Bethany Hall. This includes but is not limited to staff supervision and direction, client support and interaction, building management, policy development and implementation, and setting strategic direction for growth of services. The Director also is the manager and is the University's superuser for the scheduling system. In this role he/she provides support and training to other users and must remain abreast of all system initiatives and changes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate conference and event services to internal and external clients to direct customer service, coordination with other offices/campus services, manage billing to and account for receivables and payables, etc.
- Supervision of Assistant Director and student staff to assist with management of building, service to clients, event coordination, etc.
- Building management to include coordination with Facilities for monitoring work order completion, coordination of work/projects, and management of repair/replacement fund.
- Serve as Superuser of the University's scheduling system. Provide training and support to other users.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend