Summer PMPDPP Peer Counselor
Job no: 493444
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
Schedule weekly meetings, provide orientation to campus, and oversee completion of summer program culmination presentations.
• Plan weekly activities to help build solidarity among summer program participants.
• Attend class with students on occasion.
• Be available to respond to issues of concern to students.
• Assist Summer Enrichment Program Coordinator in management and planning.
• Attend scheduled hours of meetings with incoming freshman
• Accompany PMPDPP incoming freshmen to class, meals as assigned, and other activities as assigned
• Monitor dorm behavior, utilize conflict resolution skills as necessary, and report issues of concern to the Program Director
• Oversee freshmen bulletin board production
• Provide tutorial assistance and homework help to PMPDPP incoming freshman
• Other duties as assigned.
Current Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Plus Program student or PMPDPP alumni
Must be capable of working within a team environment.
Express willingness to promote and encourage high academic achievement of Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Plus Program students.
Proficiency in verbal communication.
Provide members of the PMPDPP staff with appropriate feedback on the progress of participating students.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend