Job no: 493229
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
Serves on the Human Resource Information Systems team. Develops and publishes reports using Cognos and SQL. Serves as the point of contact for Time and Attendance systems, including Banner Leave Reports, TimeClock Plus and Web Time Entry. Performs audits of timekeeping and personnel data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the point of contact for Time and Attendance systems, including Banner Leave Reports, TimeClock Plus and Web Time Entry.
- Creates and updates reports utilizing Cognos, SQL, and Banner Operational Data Store (ODS).
- Documents inventory of operational reports and a data dictionary.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on various HR Info Systems including timekeeping, organizational charting software, applicant tracking and performance management systems.
- Performs audits of data and payroll processing.
- Produces documentation for various HR systems.
- Facilitates training for time entry and other HRIS topics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems or relevant field.
- Five or more years of experience may substitute for degree.
- 3-5 years related experience required.
- Experience with timekeeping systems, SQL, Ellucian Banner, and Cognos preferred.
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend