Job no: 493202
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Admissions Analyst administers the day-to-day office processes for the Seton Hall- Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine (SOM) Admissions Office, coordinating daily communication with prospective students via e-mail and phone; plays a key role in the admissions application review and matriculation processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and evaluates application credentials for completeness and analyzes applicants' academic credentials for adherence to the minimum admissions standards as set by the SOM.
- Responds to prospective student and applicant inquiries via phone, email, and walk-in appointments. Communicates with and advises prospective applicants on application-related questions and issues.
- Generates, updates and publishes admission and applicant reports.
- Compiles, updates and records Interview Day evaluations for interviewed candidates. Works to maintain the integrity of the student database (admissions to permanent records) in order to ensure complete and accurate records.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with graduate or health professions admissions.
- Experience in medical school admissions.
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend