Coordinator, Student Life and Learning Environment, School of Medicine
Job no: 493200
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
Under the direction of and in collaboration with the Assistant Dean for student Affairs and Well-being, and the Director of Student Affairs and Well-being assists with administrative support and planning for student groups, student specialty interest and leadership groups the monitoring and improving the learning environment at the SOM and its clinical, other training sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Budget, planning and support for student events and sponsored activities.
- Monitoring, improvement and planning programs and activities to prevent mistreatment and promote a positive learning environment.
- Compliance and accreditation activities (data collection, drafting reports)
Other Student affairs and well-being, SOM special events and activities as assigned
- Bachelors degree or 3-5 years experience in higher education administration or academic services
- Masters Degree in education or counseling;
- Experience in Liaison Committee on Medical Education Accredited Medical School highly desired
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend