Director Student Affairs and Well-being, School of Medicine
Job no: 493199
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
Under the direction of the Assistant Dean for Student Affairs and Well-being, the director will be responsible for the oversight and management of the office of Student Affairs and Well-being including medical school recruitment and enrollment services, student support and well-being services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Budget, planning implementation and oversight for Student Affairs office.
- Development, implementation, monitoring and improvement planning for student affairs and well-being activities and functions (advising, enrollment, visiting students, career development, matching and interview process, student interest and leadership groups).
- Compliance and accreditation activities (data collection, drafting reports).
- Assist with key projects of the SOM and Office of Student Affairs and Well-being such as Interprofessional Education programs and activities; well-being events and activities, graduation, orientation and recruitment activities.
- Bachelor's Degree or 10 years or more of progressive responsibility in higher education administration.
- Master's Degree in education, business administration or related degree.
- Experience in Liaison Committee on Medical Education accredited medical school strongly preferred.
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend