Job no: 493188
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Compensation Analyst is a full-time, 12-month, administrative position. He or she will conduct research and analyses to implement our classification and compensation programs for administrator and staff positions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research and analyses related to position classification and compensation.
- Position Control – create new positions and maintain existing position data integrity within the system.
- Classify positions according to Fair Labor Standards Act to determine the appropriate position status.
- Maintain and update job descriptions. Assist managers with modifying positions and creating accurate position descriptions.
- Coordinate the annual salary increase process and assist with other payment transactions.
- Complete various salary surveys as required.
- Produce ad-hoc reports on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have excellent skills in Excel.
- Must be able to solve complex issues and problems.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to work independently and make independent decisions.
- Must be able to prioritize work assignments to meet applicable deadlines.
- At least three years of relevant work experience conducting compensation analyses, benchmarking, and survey completion.
- Banner experience is preferred
Licenses and Certificates:
- CCP Certification a plus, but not required
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend