Job no: 493166
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The College of Nursing at Seton Hall University invites applications for a full-time teaching position at the rank of Instructor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Classroom and Clinical Teaching responsibilities in College of Nursing undergraduate and/or graduate department(s).
- Additional course assignments arranged in consultation with the department chair(s) and the specific needs of the Department. Other responsibilities include attending and participating in departmental meetings and committees as necessary.
- Active scholarship is highly desirable
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend