Assistant Dean for Leadership Development
Job no: 493160
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Assistant Dean provides the strategic direction for the leadership development area, designing a comprehensive program of opportunities for students to learn, experience, and develop leadership and civic engagement skills beyond the classroom. He/she provides direction, supervision, and development of student leadership area which encompasses leadership development opportunities, student clubs & organizations, Greek Life, Student Government, Multi-cultural Advisory Council, and Senior Class.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction to the area.
- Develop and implement comprehensive, multi-tier/year leadership development program
- Oversight of Greek Life and student organizations to include training and development, setting policies, risk management, etc.
- Hire, develop, supervise three full-time employees.
- Adviser to the Student Government Association
- Budget management for multiple areas.
- Master's degree and three to five years of experience working in Student Affairs in a higher education environment.
- Previous experience in Student Activities or Student Leadership Development.
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Please include contact information for three professional references.
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend