Senior Research Associate
Job no: 493146
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The primary purpose of this study is to investigate the HIV viral protein -Tat and illicit drug cocaine impact brain energy metabolism and associated neuro-degenration. We will analyze the HIV-Tat impact energy transfer and cocaine accelerates these effect will be impacting energy and metabolic profile in central nervous system (CNS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lab Work--design and complete experiment in coordination with the INIP Director.
- Record, maintain and statistic analysis of data including T-test and ANOVA.
- Purchases lab supplies and chemicals.
- Completes online research and collects and composes synopsis of the literature for grant/manuscript preparation.
- Answer inquiries form lab students and other lab staff regarding the routine techniques.
- Provides training and guidance as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Five to eight years of experience working in a lab or other related experience
- General office environment
- Lab environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend