PC Support Specialist
Job no: 493139
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The PC Support Specialist provides expert support to the University user community. The types of support provided includes repairs and replacement of faulty equipment, upgrading computers, installing and supporting of University standard software on desktop and laptop computers; as well as providing support for network connectivity and printing on campus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- PC Support Specialist are responsible for troubleshooting computer related issues.
- Repairing laptops and desktops computers, ordering computer parts, working with vendors, software and hardware installs, support university events ensuring computers are functioning, documentation.
- Mentoring, training on Tech Support processes and procedures and great customer service.
- Provide accurate documentation on all tasks worked on and completed using trouble ticket system.
- Works extended hours when needed (late evening, Saturday, Sunday, or holidays).
- Moving/Installing computer equipment around the university (including off campus sites).
- Associate's Degree required and a minimum of 3 years of experience in tech support and/or desktop support.
- A+ certification required, great troubleshooting and customer service skills, good written and verbal communication skills,
- Microsoft MCSA, MCSE, Lenovo certification, Network +, familiarity with Service Now, Apple MAC OS
Licenses and Certificates:
- A+ certification Required
- lifting, squatting, bending, carrying, standing, stooping, walking, pushing, pulling
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Copies of any certifications such as A+, Microsoft, Lenovo, Network +, ITIL
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend