Job no: 493116
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for designing and implementing information systems that will adequately support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Analyzes system requirements and defines system architecture that will meet business needs, including server infrastructure, capacity planning, storage requirements, security, and networking protocols. Ensures that architecture project roll-outs meet security standards and be effectively integrated with current applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Enterprise Architect will work with the Network team, security, systems support, and other IT resources on all IT infrastructure related projects including all cloud (IaaS, Saas, etc) related software, to provide assure best practices around security and architecture in general are adhered to. This includes developing designs for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), secure tunneling virtual private networks (VPNs) as well as servers, storage, cloud and other IT infrastructure.
- The Enterprise Architect will plan, research and design architecture around dynamic, active, full-featured and ideally impenetrable environments that prevent intrusion while minimizing security authentication burdens that could slow down productivity.
- The Enterprise Architect will perform initial and ongoing review of all IT architecture designs along with risk analyses and long-term assessments of the systems designed for the specific business, distributed infrastructure or government entity.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a systems support type role including system, network, and cloud design and administration is required.
- Masters Degree in IT related field
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend