Faculty Associate, MSW Program
Job no: 493072
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Seton Hall University MSW Program is seeking applicants for a Faculty Associate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach and mentor students from widely varied and diverse cultural backgrounds
- Serve 50% in the Field Office
- Provide service to the Program, Department, College, and University including advisement
- Participate in Program, Department, College, and University governance activities
- Other related duties as assigned or needed
- Applicants must possess an MSW degree from a CSWE-accredited program. This position will require teaching both traditional and online classes.
- Applicants should have a minimum of two years of post-Master’s direct practice experience.
- Applicants will teach in accordance with program needs, however, preference will be given to applicants with backgrounds in immigration/refugee social work, school social work, and/or behavioral health.
Licenses and Certificates:
Applicants must be licensed in the state of New Jersey.
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Candidates should submit a cover letter, a curriculum vita, a writing sample, and the names of three persons who can provide professional references.
- Application review begins immediately and will continue until position is filled. Apply at http://www.shu.edu/human-resources/employment/index.cfm.
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend