Director of Admissions, School of Medicine
Job no: 493038
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
Establish and implement pre- and post-admissions recruitment services and selection process to enable the Medical School to attract, admit and enroll the best qualified applicants from diverse academic and personal backgrounds. Assist in analyzing and utilizing data to inform and improve admissions processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop long term strategy and immediate recruitment plans and procedures
- Participate in and oversee on-site recruitment activities (interview screening, notifications, conduct interviews, ensure that needed data for admitted students is appropriately safeguarded and required elements transferred their educational record)
develop, implement and oversee off-site recruitment activities; including travel to colleges and universities, collaboration with SOM pipeline programs
- Develop and oversee SOM Admissions Office staff and budget
- Participate in effectiveness study and program improvement of the SOM and admissions dept. (prepare reports, develop and monitor improvement plans)
- Assist with other duties and accreditation documents as assigned.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 3 years experience in admissions is required.
- Masters Degree preferred
- Some experience in medical school admissions highly desired
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend