Director of IT Operations
Job no: 493025
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Director of IT Operations for the Interprofessional Health Sciences (IHS) Campus in Nutley, NJ, manages the IT infrastructure and collaborates with and provides guidance to IT professionals and staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Director of IT Operations for the Interprofessional Health Sciences (IHS) Campus: Serves as the liaison between IT and students, faculty and staff at the IHS Campus, and will report and escalate IT issues to IT as appropriate.
- Serves as the coordinator for all IT professionals and staff who are assigned to work at the IHS Campus.
- Manages the infrastructure at the IHS Campus, including the campus Internet connection, firewalls, wired and wireless networks, telephone system, servers, computers, and classroom audio visual equipment.
- Collaborates with IT departments and resources on the main campus to ensure a seamless technology experience for the students, faculty, staff and administrators assigned to the IHS Campus.
- Plans future upgrades, services and budgets for technology at the IHS Campus.
- A bachelor’s degree and five years of increasingly complex management of IT infrastructure and programs with experience in network technology are required. Additional technical and/or managerial experience may substitute for the degree.
Licenses and Certificates:
- Cisco certification is required (CCNA required, CCNA-Wireless is preferred).
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend