Evening Lab Coordinator/Instructor - Chemistry
Job no: 492985
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Instructor is responsible for teaching and supervising evening introductory chemistry labs (Monday-Friday).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present laboratory lecture and teach two evening lab sections.
- Supervise other teaching assistants in evening labs.
- Make sure laboratory is prepared for lab sections and that safe lab practices are followed.
- Hold office hours and grade lab notebooks and exams.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry is desired. Prior teaching experience at college level is a plus.
- General office environment
- Standing and walking during lab period
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend