Laboratory Instructor - Chemistry
Job no: 492976
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Instructor will teach undergraduate laboratory sections (some evenings possible).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of undergraduate students in laboratory (introductory level).
- Preparation for laboratory period.
- Implementing safe laboratory practices. Coordinate with professor teaching lecture.
- Hold office hours and grade course materials.
- Four laboratory periods per week expected.
- Minimum M.S. in chemistry degree.
- Ph.D. preferred. Teaching experience in a college setting is a plus.
- General office environment
- Standing and walking during lab period
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend