Summer Sacristan - Campus Ministry - 2017
Job no: 492886
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
Responsible for the various duties associated with the liturgical life of the Seton Hall campus. These includes the following:
• Setting up for Masses and cleaning up afterward;
• Attending to the needs of the 4 chapels on Seton Hall’s campus;
• Assisting at other and various liturgical functions in the chapels and throughout campus;
• Acting as an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion or Lector as required (if you are not currently delegated as an Extraordinary Minster of Holy Communion, you will receive training and delegation to become one);
• Assisting with the decoration of the chapels during holidays;
• Coordinating closely with the Director and the Staff of Campus Ministry to ensure that that the various sacristies are running efficiently and that the needs of the Masses and other liturgies are being met.
Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion.
Qualifications: Familiarity with department/office procedures. Knowledge of specific software programs as needed.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend