Tech Admin Assistant 2017-2018
Job no: 492838
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
• Ensuring customers have both their Seton Hall ID and laptop with them.
• Entering all walk-in requests into Service-Now as well as checking on the status of requests that are already in Service-Now
• Providing administrative support to laptop technicians
• Diagnosing and writing problem descriptions for laptop related issues.
• Assigning tasks to technicians.
• Assisting technicians with task related paperwork.
• Managing traffic flow to assure all users receive the best possible service.
• Assisting with inventory of assets.
• Knowledge of current Windows operating systems, MS Office, E-mail
• Use current computer programs, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
• File and organize documents
• Excellent customer service skills
• Someone who is articulate, organized and able to work as part of a team
Please submit Resume and Cover letter.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend