Institutional Coordinator Graduate Medical Education
Job no: 492781
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Institutional Coordinator for Graduate Medical Education, will oversee the accreditation, recruitment and events and manage the day to day operations for the SHU SOM sponsored graduate medical education programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for program accreditation, including organizing, prioritizing, requesting and compiling required data, reporting and submitting all accreditation data for the sponsored programs and gathering and coordinating the required data from all clinical training sites (participating hospitals and ambulatory sites).
- Graduate Medical Education Committee: coordinate all support needed for the GMEC (monthly meetings, accreditation responses, and sponsored program required activities).
- Program Recruitment including: identifying program strengths and developing recruitment strategies, drafting and selection of recruitment materials, participating in recruitment fairs, updating and submission of program specific data to the AAMC FREIDA GMETRACK programs: set up and management of Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS); screening, and selection of applications, providing recruitment reports (trends and metrics by program), assisting with interviewing and ranking logistics.
- Event - Budget, Schedule and Plan for all GME related events (Orientation, special trainings, seminars, and graduations).
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 1 year experience with Graduate Medical Education Administration or other related area required.
- Three to five years experience in Graduate Medical Education Administration.
- General Office Environment
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend