Assistant Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Job no: 492693
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
Assistant Professor of Chemistry with specialization in Organic Chemistry. This position will be responsible for teaching, research, and service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be expected to develop and maintain a high quality, extramurally-funded research program.
- The candidate will also be expected to demonstrate excellence in the teaching of undergraduate and graduate courses in chemistry, while providing service to the Department, the College of Arts and Sciences, and the University.
- Candidates must possess the degree of PhD and have postdoctoral training.
- The search is open to all areas of organic chemistry.
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Interested candidates should upload a cover letter, curriculum vitae, statement of teaching philosophy, three letters of recommendation, and a concise research plan made up of a one page summary and at least two research proposals.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend